The Cobb Virtual Academy (CVA) is an online school for Cobb County School District conventional students. It is situated in the US state of Georgia. The Cobb County School District includes Cobb (CCSD). Cobb only allows students to enroll in one or two online courses simultaneously. The Uaf Blackboard platform is used here to deliver the content. If you want to create an account on this platform, read this entire article. Here we will tell you a step-by-step procedure to register on the CVA platform.
How to Create an Account on CVA Blackboard?If you are a new user and want to create an account on CVA Blackboard then follow these quick and easy steps that we have listed below:
- Visit the official website of CVA Blackboard at cobbk12.blackboard.com
- Click on the Sign-up button.
- Simply enter your name, your contact information (email or phone number), and your birthday. After this, choose Next.
- A verification code will be sent to your email or text message. Then, choose Next.
- You can now access all of its features after signing in with your CVA ID.
How to Login to your CVA Blackboard accountIf you already have a Blackboard account, you do not need to establish a new one. You can easily log in to your CVA account by following the instructions mentioned below:
- Visit cobbk12.blackboard.com to access the CVA Blackboard login page.
- Firstly, fill out the input box with your username.
- Next, enter your password in the box that appears.
- Click the login tab to gain access to your account.
How to Reset the Password of your CVA Blackboard account?If you have forgotten your Email, login ID, or Password, you can log in to your account by updating your password. By following these simple steps that are mentioned below you can reset your password.
- Click “Forgot password?” on the CVA login page.
- Type the email address you used to register for your CVA account.
- Press the Reset password button.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your Cobb Virtual Academy password; click that link to reset your password.
- Put your new password in the section labelled “Confirm password.”
- Then select Password Reset.
- Return to your login page and enter your new password to access your account.