You may suspect that you could have oily skin, dry skin or sensitive skin. But do you know the type of that you process? Being aware of your skin type would help you next time when you are choosing the best fairness cream for girls. The use of the wrong products or internet hacks could worsen dryness or other issues that may arise with your skin.
Developing A Skincare Routine
Irrespective of the type you possess; acare type can help you maintain the overall condition of your that concerns the face along with the dark spots. Coming to the daily care routine there are a few steps that you need to follow. It is something that you need to do first thing in the morning or in the evening.
- Cleansing- You need to choose a cleanser that is not going to leave your tight after washing. It is suggested that you do not clean your face not more than a couple of times a day. It is better to avoid washing for that squeaky little feeling since the natural oils that are present in your face would be gone. The cleansers are known to work better when it comes to all types.
- Serum- the serum may be loaded with vitamin C or peptides that are going to work better in the morning under sunscreen. At night retinol works best. The choice of the make-up artist is vitamin C or vitamin E with retinol that is available.
- Moisturizer- every would require moisturizer, but opt for the one that is light in weight, gel-based and is not going to block your pores. Most of the brands are going to label their packages as cream or gel based on their packaging
- Sunscreen- it is suggested that you go on to apply sunscreen with 30 SPF and this is 15 minutes before you go on to head outdoors. It is for the simple reason that it takes some amount of time for the sunscreen to be activated. The darker skin tones require proper sunscreen lotion cream for fairness and glowing due to pigmentation.
The products that you choose for care should suit your type and sensitivity. Make it a point you read the labels before you choose one that aligns with your needs. For example, certain products like retinol should be only applied at night. It is better to start off with a basic and simple routine to have an understanding of how the reacts. The moment you are comfortable you can add extra products like masks, exfoliants and spot treatments to enhance your health. Before you are applying any product make sure that you patch-test the product. More so if you suspect that you are having sensitive as this can give you inputs about allergic reactions. For patch test, you can resort to the following mechanisms
- You need to apply a small portion of the product on the discrete region of your skin. It can be in the interiors of your wrist or the arm
- Wait 48 hours to check out its reaction
- Check out the area after 96 hours of its application to figure out whether you have a delayed reaction or not.
Any form of an allergic reaction may lead to irritation, itchiness or small bumps. If you notice any of the symptoms you need to wash the area with water and a gentle cleanser. Then you need to return the product and opt for one that suits your needs.
How You Can Test Your Skin Type In Your Home
To check out the skin type a physical test can be conducted in your home. The essence of this test is that it goes on to measure the amount of sebum production. The amount of sebum on your skin, it can give you an idea of whether your is oily, dry or sensitive. Trying out sebum on your normal face is one of the best ways to determine the type of your skin.
- You need to wash your face and pat it dry
- Then in a gentle manner place a bloating tissue paper on your face. You need to press it on different areas of your face such as your chin, forehead etc.
- Hold the sheet to the light and determine how transparent the body care products are.
Apart from the above types, you could also end up having sensitive skin which does not give importance to the sebum criteria. It depends on the following pointers
- How fast your skin is known to protect itself against product application
- How easily the skin is known to turn red
- How easy the skin is going to protect itself
- The possibility of skin allergy
When is the right time to get in touch with a skin specialist or a dermatologist?
You need to get in touch with a dermatologist if your related issues do not go away with over-the-counter products. Scarring, a severe form of acne or any other problems may require prescription treatment. In addition, prescription forms of treatment like birth control, oral antibiotics, or topical prescription retinoids may be necessary. In any case, the dermatologist may go on to conduct a deep extraction or perform an analysis of the deep cysts or acne spots that tend to emerge under your skin.
Be aware that based on your skin type the products that you are using tend to work. If you use the wrong product, be it a natural one could have a negative impact on the overall functioning of your skin. It can lead to blemishes, acne breakout or redness. It is better that you have an idea about your type before you go ahead and choose a product. There are plenty of them in the market and the choice is not an easy task. But with proper research the task does go on to become a tinge easy.