In Melbourne, there are several wine stores. Liquid HQ, The Wine Shop Melbourne, Valley Cellar Door, and Wine Only are just a few. All of them offer high-quality wines in convenient bottles. They also offer gift boxes and wine hampers. Whether you want to treat yourself or your friends, a great gift is a wine.
The Melbourne Wine Store
The Melbourne Wine Store is one of the premier wine retailers in Australia. It offers a wide range of branded wines, as well as spirits, mixers, beer, and cider. The company also supplies restaurants and corporate organizations. Online wine store Melbourne also offers online shopping and delivers across Australia. The company’s goal is to provide customers with an experience that is convenient and rewarding.
Visiting a wine store is a great way to get started on your wine journey. These stores are staffed by people who are passionate about wine, and they are happy to let you try different bottles and answer all of your questions. Whether you’re an experienced wine connoisseur or an absolute novice, these shops are an excellent place to find a bottle you’ll love.
- Liquid HQ is a shop where you can find different types of liquors.
- It is open seven days a week from 10 am to 7 pm, and they have a great selection of liquors.
- The store also offers friendly service. It is located at 670 Chapel in Australia.
Valley Cellar Door
- The Valley Cellar Door is located in the heart of Australia’s wine region, the Barossa Valley.
- The building was constructed in 1911 and became a focal point of Penfolds winemaking in the 1970s.
- Its name is derived from the region where the vineyards grow the grapes used in its winemaking.
- The Melb Wine Store is a Melbourne institution, having opened in 2006.
- It is a haven for wine lovers and a great place to enjoy a sixer or two.
- Its extensive wine list is accompanied by a small plate menu.
- Wine geeks will love the selection, which focuses on minimal intervention winemaking.
The City Wine Shop is a drink-and-dine in the wine bar, which was an early pioneer of Melbourne’s casual wine revolution. It continues to be relevant today. The wine bar serves simple plates and beers on outdoor tables. The location, in the European part of Melbourne, also features a Spring Street Grocer next door, which offers premium groceries and gelato.
The wine shop has mastered the art of selling wine. It offers $12 bottles, wine six-packs to-go, and regular happy hours. The team behind this store is an avid wine lover, having opened acclaimed wine bars such as Contra and Wildair. There is also a rare wine bar/wine store hybrid, Peoples, located within the Market Line food hall.
Wine enthusiasts will love Avani Vineyards, a biodynamic producer whose Shiraz has been described by Wine Enthusiast as mind-blowing. A short drive from Melbourne, Mornington Vineyards is a must-visit destination for wine lovers. There are restaurants, boutique shops, and stunning views of the ocean, and is a popular weekend destination for Melburnians.