The facelift is one of the cosmetic surgeries which are commonly known as rhytidectomy to get best service you should contact to Cosmetic Surgeon. This surgery helps to change the appearance of your face. It involves the removal of excess facial skin from your face and redraping the skin on your face and neck.
What are the different types of facelift surgery?
The different types of Facelift in Punjab are given by,
- Deep Plane/SMAS facelift: The main purpose of the deep plane facelift is to remove the sagging appearance of the skin at the base of the chin and neck by lifting and strengthening the sagging muscles in that part of the face.
- Mini facelift: This is a facelift technique with a small incision that is inconspicuous under the hairline. A minor facelift is often effective in reducing the appearance of the jaw or eliminating it.
- Mid facelift: Your surgeon will remove excess tissue to lift your cheeks and eliminate sagging, remove wrinkles and deep grooves.
- Cheek lift: A cheek lift can help you achieve the desired volume and lift you want while also eliminating puffiness under the eyes and nasolabial folds to make it look less noticeable
- Restoration of jaw lines: The purpose of this procedure is to give your surgeon enough space to outline and align your jaw to make it smoother.
- S-Lift: In this procedure your surgeon will make S-shaped incision on the lower half of the face around the neck and jaw line. It allows the surgeon to separate the top layer of skin from the facial muscles and tissue beneath it.
- Skin Lift: This procedure also focuses on the lower face area, including the jaw and neck. The surgeon separates the top layer of skin from the muscles and tissues underneath.
- Brow lift: Eyebrow lifting is much faster and more convenient. Make small incisions along your hairline. The skin and muscles under your eyes are then lifted to stretch the sagging skin on your eyelids.
What are the benefits of facelift surgery?
- The procedure is not designed to make you look like someone else. It is designed to make you look much younger.
- Facelift procedures are best known for tightening sagging skin, which begins to sag with age. At the same time, the surgeon removes these excess tissues.
- While slimming is an essential component of any surgical procedure, surgeons realize that lifts look more natural and work best when they restore the basic structure of the face to a youthful appearance.
What is the recovery time of facelift?
You can visit here to learn about recovery time for the facelift. It is a comprehensive and complex procedure that requires excellent surgical skills. However, the recovery process is relatively quick for most people. The American Board of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery reports that patients can usually return to their normal daily activities in about two weeks. Swelling and bruising are common after facelift procedures. It usually peaks about two days after the process. After that, the swelling and bruising will gradually improve, and within 10 to 14 days, you should no longer notice it.