How Learning Experience Platforms Are Helping Businesses
These days businesses are realizing the fact that keeping their employees up-to-date is very much important. Due to increasing competition and high customer expectations, employees need to be competent enough to meet the standards to survive in the business world. So to increase their skills, businesses need to focus on providing training to the employees. Proper training and development will not only help to reach success but will also help the employee to grow in their career. Timely training is important for the employees if the businesses want to retain them and reduce turnover.
These days, businesses prefer to provide training through digital platforms. The reason behind this is that they can ascertain the performance level of each individual employee and will help the employees to have access to knowledge anytime anywhere. Digital learning has transformed everything in a good manner. So this digital learning or training is called a learning experience platform or LXP. There are many top LXP platforms service providers where you can easily upload all the learning material under one roof. You can easily navigate the interface powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). The employers can easily have access to the training sessions taken by the employees.
Know that you can use the learning experience platforms for both new and existing employees. The employees can have access to the learning content on their laptops or smartphones. This makes it convenient for the employees to have training sessions at their convenience time and place. The following are the most common use cases of learning experience platforms:
- Reskill employees- In every sector, there is always a need to reskill employees so that they keep pace with the changing working environment and technological advancements. The learning experience platform is the single platform for all the upskilling and reskilling of the employees.
- Onboard new hires- The learning experience platform will help in streamlining the new hires by integrating with HR Information System. It is very hard to focus on every individual and is hard to provide them with manual training. Better is to provide training to the new hires with the help of a digital learning platform, making it easy for both the employer and the employee. Every new hire will follow the structured learning program which will help them to adjust to the culture of the organization.
- Share knowledge- The learning experience platform will allow the existing employee to share their knowledge, skills and experience with other employees. The businesses work hard on providing training to the employees. When the employee thinks of leaving the organization, the organization is not only losing the employee but also the skill and knowledge he possesses. So the employee is also given the platform to share his or her knowledge and contribute to the pool of content.
- Hybrid working- These days many businesses are expanding on the global level. In such scenarios, it becomes difficult for the organization to impart training to all employees altogether. So here digital learning experience platform will help in providing training to all the employees at the same level with the same efficiency. This will save time, money and effort and will empower the employees to learn at their own pace at their convenience.
So above points highlight common use cases of LXP. There is no doubt that the learning experience platform provides exposure to the existing employees and helps in making the new employees feel comfortable in the new working space. This will help the new employees to adjust to the working culture and climate of the organization.
Following are some of the benefits of a learning experience platform for both employees and businesses:
- Learn anytime, anywhere- The LXP will give the option to the employee to have access to the training course and session anytime anywhere. This will help the employee to learn at their convenience on any device, laptop or smart phone. They can even have access to the training courses all over again if the employees think they haven’t prepared well.
- Skill development- The main objective of the learning experience platform is to provide the right skills and knowledge to the employees. This will help the business to grow and will also help the employees to grow in their careers. So the LXP is beneficial for both the employer and the employee.
- Targeted investment- Looking from the business’s perspective, it is the targeted investment for the employees who require the training at right time. The cost of LXP is much less in comparison to conventional learning. There is no limit to consumption and every employee can have easy access to it.
- Personalized experience- Know that every individual has their own pace of learning. Most of us learn well when we get personalized experiences and recommendations. The employee will focus on those matters which he or she feels need more attention. This will give them the freedom to learn and update their skills.
- Hassle-free training- This will lay the burden off the mind of the employer to provide the training. The learning material will be uploaded on the learning experience platform and the employee will learn from it at their convenient time.
- Certification- The employees will be allotted training certifications through online training. This will enable online training, generate certificates, collects data, and print certificates.
So above are some of the common benefits of learning experience platforms for both the employee and business. Businesses widely prefer learning experience platform training as it is much better than the conventional method of training. This platform has given benefits to many employees and helped them to grow in their careers. Also, the businesses were able to focus on their core competencies. This gives a personalized experience providing trusted sources of learning. The best part is that this system will work on any device and has a user-friendly interface. Make sure to choose the right LXP provider, who understands your business needs and requirements.